Uninitialized values and memory leaks

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 07:16:53 UTC 2013

On 2 October 2013 17:09, Lubomir I. Ivanov <neolit123 at gmail.com> wrote:
> i'm working on that as we speak. the table under the profile is simply
> missing at this point in the Qt build.
> problem is that there are some merge conflicts between this patch and
> my local changes.
>
> my modifications affect models.*, modeldelegatates.*, print*.

actually tomaz, if you are reading this - i really think that every
model or model delegate should be in a separate class file in a folder
qt-ui/models, for example.
ATM i can only compile in a VM and every single change in models.h
pretty much re-compiles the whole file stack and it's is quite sloooow
over here.
also it can create merge conflicts as show above.

are there structural concerns that are stopping us from doing that?

lubomir