Uninitialized values and memory leaks

Patrick Valsecchi patrick at thus.ch
Thu Oct 3 22:55:15 UTC 2013

Dirk,

I've submitted 3 other patches to the mailing list. It's normal you are
starting to see failed chunks if they are not applyied in the correct
order and I see that with the modifications on master, they don't apply
any more (I'll fix them).

I'll see what happens with the other patches and I'll consider reworking
this one. I've seen that Lubomir fixed all the ui leaks in another
patch. I don't really care if there are leaks and the non-initialized
values are not in an area I plan to use or just work by mistake, so it's
not on top of my list. Plus, my "happy hacking" days at work are at the
end.

CU