compile error

Thiago Macieira thiago at macieira.org
Fri Oct 4 17:53:19 UTC 2013

On sexta-feira, 4 de outubro de 2013 23:39:01, Cristian Ionescu-Idbohrn wrote:
> On Fri, 4 Oct 2013, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> > It seems that recent Makefile changes have created all kinds of compile
> > issues, depending on what the state of your directory was prior to
> > pulling.
> >
> > What appears to work for most people is this:
> > find . -name ui_\*.h | xargs rm
> > make confclean clean
> > make
> >
> > if you still see this error, let us know :-/
>
> Yes.  Still same thing:
>
> g++ -Wall -g     -c -o qthelper.o qthelper.cpp
> In file included from qthelper.cpp:1:0:
> qthelper.h:4:21: fatal error: QMultiMap: No such file or directory
>  #include <QMultiMap>
>                      ^
> compilation terminated.

I don't get it.

It looks like EXTRA_FLAGS is empty for you guys, but Makefile sets it to:

EXTRA_FLAGS =  $(QTCXXFLAGS) $(GTKCFLAGS) $(GLIB2CFLAGS) $(XML2CFLAGS) \
               $(LIBDIVECOMPUTERCFLAGS) \
               $(LIBSOUPCFLAGS) $(GCONF2CFLAGS) -I. -DQT_NO_STL

Since you're missing even the -I -DQT_NO_STL part, it can't be the variable,
but the command-line to compile.

What version of make are you guys using?

      PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
      E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358