update

Henrik Brautaset Aronsen subsurface at henrik.synth.no
Sat Oct 5 07:32:41 UTC 2013

Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> On Oct 5, 2013, at 7:18 AM, Henrik Brautaset Aronsen wrote:
>
>> Dirk Hohndel wrote:
>>>>
>>> Given how few dependencies we'll have when I'm done, I don't know if that will make a huge difference, but I'll be happy to investigate that as well - unless you beat me to it :-)
>>> (please do)
>> I think I have some time tomorrow, but by then you're done I guess :)
>
> I worked till long past midnight on the last step. I'm getting too old to do that too many days in a row :-/

:)

I still need to solve that compilation bug before trying brew,
though...  Any ideas?

     UIC qt-ui/printoptions.ui
     CXX qt-ui/preferences.cpp
qt-ui/preferences.cpp: In member function ‘void
PreferencesDialog::setUiFromPrefs()’:
qt-ui/preferences.cpp:76: error: ‘class Ui::PreferencesDialog’ has no
member named ‘vertical_speed_minutes’
qt-ui/preferences.cpp:77: error: ‘class Ui::PreferencesDialog’ has no
member named ‘vertical_speed_seconds’
qt-ui/preferences.cpp: In member function ‘void
PreferencesDialog::setPrefsFromUi()’:
qt-ui/preferences.cpp:114: error: ‘class Ui::PreferencesDialog’ has no
member named ‘vertical_speed_minutes’
qt-ui/preferences.cpp: In member function ‘void
PreferencesDialog::syncSettings()’:
qt-ui/preferences.cpp:157: error: ‘class Ui::PreferencesDialog’ has no
member named ‘vertical_speed_minutes’
make: *** [qt-ui/preferences.o] Error 1

Henrik