update

Thiago Macieira thiago at macieira.org
Sat Oct 5 10:53:15 UTC 2013

On sábado, 5 de outubro de 2013 00:38:47, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> I needed things like
>
> /opt/local/include/QtCore -> /Library/Frameworks/QtCore.framework/Headers
> /opt/local/include/QtNetwork ->
> /Library/Frameworks/QtNetwork.framework/Headers
>
> etc.
>
> Thiago, what am I doing wrong?

My guess is: nothing.

I guess our buildsystem is simply not prepared for dealing with Qt built with
frameworks support. It's possible that it's even a pkg-config limitation that
it does not understand -F flags to the compiler.

I personally have no system-wide installed Qt on my Mac like that (it
interferes with my multiple builds). It's also a deprecated method: for Qt 5,
we switched to doing it like Apple and not install it system-wide.

Anyway, what does pkg-config --cflags QtCore return for you on that system, if
anything at all?

It should have an -FQtCore flag.
      PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
      E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358