Installing Subsurface (glib-removal-hack) with Homebrew on MacOSX [was: update]

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Oct 6 11:25:32 UTC 2013

On Sun, 2013-10-06 at 19:32 +0200, Henrik Brautaset Aronsen wrote:
> Dirk Hohndel wrote:

> > > This should be "cd ~/src/marble/build".
> > >
> > > Oops.
> >
> > Would you mind adding this at a sensible spot in the README and sending a Signed-off patch?
>
> Sure. Don't know how sensible that spot was, but I guess it'll do
> until we move that README over to Qt completely.

Yeah, this works.

All this (plus all the other patches I saw) has been pushed to master -
and the glib-removal branch has been merged into master as well.

I need help with making the translations work and the whole thing needs
a good bit of testing to make sure I didn't break anything else in the
process.