compile error

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Oct 7 07:36:37 UTC 2013

On Mon, 2013-10-07 at 11:30 -0300, Danilo Cesar Lemes de Paula wrote:
> On 10/05/2013 03:12 PM, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> > On sábado, 5 de outubro de 2013 10:45:14, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> > gmake: *** No rule to make target `.uic/ui_tableview.h', needed by `qt-
> > ui/tableview.o'.  Stop.
> >
> > But it's just rebuilt it! It must be the vpath thing I added.
> >
> > I'm about to give up and convert our buildsystem to qmake.
> >

> +1 to qmake

Feel free to help Thiago debug his test branch that he announced in a
later email.

I'm open to the change as the current buildsystem (or as he calls it,
"BS") is quite fragile and doesn't really do what we need... but of
course the move to qmake can't become a step backwards, either...

Who else here has qmake experience and can help?