What happened to the profile?

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Oct 7 09:21:50 UTC 2013

On Mon, 2013-10-07 at 09:13 -0700, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> > > Thiago - I'm sure there is this brilliant easy to use Qt function that
> > > will solve all our problems, correct?

BTW: some brief testing seems to indicate that Qt's QString::toDouble()
does indeed very much do what we are looking for... regardless of
locale, it DOES accept 1.234 and converts it to 1.234 :-)

But since calling that from C code really is a pain in the rear and
includes quite a few conversions it seems much simpler to just use
Linus' function.

Once I have an SOB from him (cough, cough) I will apply it and we'll
take it from there :-)