new buildsystem merged into master

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Oct 9 00:20:22 UTC 2013

As Thiago said in his email...

this REALLY needs more testing and feedback. It works for the two of us
and the couple other people who tried, but that is not exactly a happy
sample size.

Please pull master, take a look at the INSTALL file to learn what's new
(or at Thiago's emails) and enjoy.

It still produces too many warnings. I would have cursed harder about
this if it didn't actually point out a real bug. But the vast majority
are false positives so please do NOT go about fixing all those fake
uninitialized variable warnings - they are just a sign that the compiler
doesn't know enough about our data and algorithms.

But if you think you see real bugs in there - by all means, please go
ahead and suggest fixes.

Also let us know if things don't work with qmake.