new buildsystem merged into master

Robert C. Helling helling at atdotde.de
Wed Oct 9 08:20:00 UTC 2013

On Oct 9, 2013, at 3:56 PM, Dirk Hohndel wrote:

> I think your tree isn't clean or your tree is messed up.
>
> Could you start from a fresh clone of master?

Indeed, I was confused: To test, I ran subsurface as

./subsurface

but with the new BS (hehe) it should be run as

open Subsurface.app

as that bundle contains the new binary. I had executed the binary as of yesterday.

Sorry about that

Robert

                      Scientific Coordinator
print "Just another   Phone: +49 89 2180-4523  Theresienstr. 39, rm. B339
    stupid .sig\n";   http://www.atdotde.de