new buildsystem merged into master

Thiago Macieira thiago at macieira.org
Wed Oct 9 09:37:04 UTC 2013

On quarta-feira, 9 de outubro de 2013 10:46:29, Sergey Starosek wrote:
> make: *** No rule to make target `.moc/qt-gui.moc', needed by
> `.obj/qt-gui.o'.  Stop.

Schrödinbug. I built Subsurface a dozen times from clean and distclean without
running into this problem. But now I can't help but hit the problem.

It was passing for me because of a stale file inside a dot directory (.moc),
which rm -rf hadn't caught.

Sergey's patch is good.
      PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
      E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358