subsurface feature requests

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Oct 10 06:58:27 UTC 2013

On Thu, 2013-10-10 at 14:46 +0100, Tim Wootton wrote:
> On 10/10/13 14:08, Willem Ferguson wrote:
> > Tim,
> >
> > Hope it's ok to reply private? I can attach screen dump, see attached.
>
> It's better to copy the whole group so that others can correct me when
> I'm wrong ;-)

;-)

And if you want to avoid sending around large images, just upload them
to one of the many image hosting sites (I tend to use imgur for no
reason whatsoever) and simply include a link to the image in your email.

> On 10/10/13 12:19, Willem Ferguson wrote:
> > It would be helpfull if dive depth and dive duration could be included
> > in the option to edit date/time.
>
> from the context menu did you select "Edit dive Date/Time", on my 3.1.1
> (linux)  there is also an "Edit Dive" further down which I think does
> what you want for hand-created dives.

Yes, with 3.1.1 you can edit all information of a manually entered dive
(from the context menu). This is still missing in the Qt version that is
being worked on on the master branch.