[patch] Adding salinity to the UI

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Oct 10 07:05:40 UTC 2013

On Thu, 2013-10-10 at 16:00 +0200, Patrick Valsecchi wrote:
> Yeah, I once tried to use designer to modify one of your .ui files and
> the diff was so enormous that I assumed nobody was using the GUI. Since
> then, I'm modifying them by hand (no big deal).

Personally I go back and forth on this. I tend to do small changes by
hand, but larger things (or if my XML editing foo is insufficient) I use
designer. And I know that Tomaz is using designer as well (that's how
all of them were created).

> I assume the guy that added the tabs edited by hand. I doubt designer
> would mi tabs in there...

That could have been me as my editor is set to automatically replace
spaces with tabs where possible. I guess I should turn this off for .ui
files :)