People abbreviating SubSurface

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 18:55:37 UTC 2013

Dirk ends up admonishing a lot of people "please don't use that
abbreviation. It has a very negative connotation for a lot of people".
While I LIKE the name SubSurface, has anyone ever floated the idea of
renaming it.

Given the work on a really major revision, this would be the ideal time.  I
don't want to but it seems like it could relieve a lot of tension for Dirk
and perhaps others.  UnderSurface? DiveUtility? BelowWater? I am not very
good at naming, but maybe someone has better ideas.

--
Dazed_75 a.k.a. Larry

Please protect my address like I protect yours. When sending messages to
multiple recipients, use the BCC: (Blind carbon copy). Remove addresses
from a forwarded message body before clicking Send.