bug on libmarble

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 04:34:38 UTC 2013

On 11 October 2013 23:28, Danilo Cesar Lemes de Paula
<danilo.eu at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I would like to know if I'm the only one having this problem.
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eObYuwacBrE
>
> I'm using the latest master with libmarble 4:4.10.5-1 packaged by debian.

i do see this bug,

also no disrespect to the authors, but you can tell a software is not
that well written when you start messing with it and glitches. try
spinning the globe really fast and zoom in/out at the same time...poor
earthlings...

i think that the marble globe widget looks kinda ugly and we should
either improve it or move to 2D maps, otherwise no matter how much we
prettify the Qt UI, there is going to be this ugly/glitchy bit at the
bottom right. :\

http://imgur.com/yqkTI5B

lubomir