dive printing

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Mon Oct 14 06:34:53 UTC 2013

A good high-contrast black-and-white image on the printer would be
extremely useful. Currently I print the dive profile to PDF, capture the
PDF image at reasonable resolution with a screen capture program, edit
the contrast and brightness with Gimp, and paste the image into the page
of my printed dive log. Quite a bit of work and a really roundabout way.

Look at the numbers on the depths scale on the left of Roberto's image
attached to his mail and see how it was weakened by screen capture. In
general the depth and time numbers become very weak because they are 1)
in a fairly light colour and 2) because the font for the depth and time
scales is quite small. It would be very, very, valuable if the letter
sizes along the depth and time axes could be increased.

Kind regards,
willemf