Subsurface looping at end of download from DC

Tim Wootton tim at tee-jay.demon.co.uk
Mon Oct 14 13:35:58 UTC 2013

On 14/10/13 21:05, Dirk Hohndel wrote:

>> if (deco_allowed_depth(tissue_tolerance, surface_pressure, dive, 1)<=
>> next_stop) {
>>
>> is never true.
>
> So what is the return of deco_allowed_depth()?

294790  (tissue_tolerance=1045.7861759884499, surface_pressure=1016 ,
dive, 1)

btw I missed a 0 off of the next_stop value, should have read 294000

Interesting thing all these dives were already imported into my "real"
xml file. Now I notice it in the parameters of this method I'm wondering
if my patch to make surface pressure available for this DC is the
culprit as that wouldn't have been available before.