dive printing

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Tue Oct 15 03:42:42 UTC 2013

Lubomir,

Thank you so much. Please keep in mind my comments were made within the
context of the overall improvement of the software for all possible
users and uses. I was not primarily looking at my own needs. I am in no
particular hurry because I have an laternative (if lengthy) mechanism in
place. To me it is about the philosophy of opensource software and
promoting open source software so that it can easily compete with any
proprietary software, also with respect to visual presentation and
printing of results. subsurface is getting there rapidly. Thank you very
much for your own investment in time and energy.

If I could perhaps contribute in any way by writing some user manual
material, it would be a pleasure.

Kind regards,
willemf