Measurement bar problems

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Oct 15 07:38:44 UTC 2013

On Tue, 2013-10-15 at 15:26 +0100, Tim Wootton wrote:
> On 15/10/13 15:05, Tomaz Canabrava wrote:
> > I need a correct way to make it *bug*, so I can try to unbug here.
> >
> > is there anything that you guys do before it stops working, or never
> > works at all?
> >

> Always seems to work here.

The info overlay window behaves very differently depending on whether
you run Subsurface on Gnome, KDE or Mac.

I now have two different users on my Linux system, one with KDE and one
with Gnome so I can test things in both environments... we had too many
cases where Tomaz didn't see problems that I describe - at least now I
know and can make sure he tries things under Gnome :-)