[patch] Prettier printing

Patrick Valsecchi patrick at thus.ch
Wed Oct 16 01:39:15 UTC 2013

In Qt4, QWidget child classes are printed as bitmaps. So appart from
changing the code to print the tables to use a QGraphicsView instead,
there is nothing we can do.

At least, with my patch, we get a vectorized profile and a nicer looking
table (way higher resolution).

In attachment, a new version of my patch (merged with new head).

By the way, to compile, I had to add a translations/subsurface_source.ts
file. I think we have a problem with the current HEAD.