print layout

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Oct 16 08:59:32 UTC 2013

Lubomir

Robert finally got me to understand his issue. In other words - some
days I'm really slow, but then eventually I get it...

This print layout is suboptimal:

Tons and tons of white space, data that is really of no use to 99.9% of
the users (OTU - way back when in the early days I wanted to implement
CNS... that was actually hard so I quickly hacked together the orders of
magnitude less interesting but far easier to implement OTU... which no
one ever cares about, unless they are commercial harvesters or
underwater construction workers... so no, that should not be in the
printout...

Can you change this so that by default we get ONE line on top that has
Cylinder / gasmix / gas used, SAC & CNS, Weight (well, ok... two lines,
one for the headers, one for the content) and then a second line with,
Divemaster, Buddy, Suit, Viz, Rating and then lots and lots of space for
the Notes?

I can look into it myself if I find time, but my todo list is rather
long right now...

Thanks