Dive logs. De

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Sat Oct 19 09:29:05 UTC 2013

Ppl, there are In the gtk version, "upload to dive logs. De" and "download
from webservice", that I assume are upload to and fownload from dive logs.
De.

They are in different menu entries and do different things, from the same
webservice.

Can I merge those 2 in the same window? Something like "webservice
Integration", with a drop-down list (futureproof) with the webservices,
login ID, pass, and a "upload", "download" buttons?

I think this will make things a bit more consistent.

Tomaz