Dive logs. De

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sat Oct 19 09:54:13 UTC 2013

Correct - these are two DIFFERENT things.

We already have download from our webservice (that's for the GPS data collected with the companion app)
We want upload and download from divelogs.de
We want upload and download from diveboard.com (I sent you the api information on the 14th)

We have upload to divelogs.de in the Gtk version. I don't think we ever implemented download.
diveboard.com is completely new

makes sense?

/D