Marble settings

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 04:44:00 UTC 2013

On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 7:54 PM, Willem Ferguson <
willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za> wrote:

> Does Marble have any user-selectable settings within subsurface? I opened
> subsurface yesterday and the map had roads and all sorts of detail. Today
> it only a topographic map with some of the major towns.

On Gtk version (3.1.1 and smaller) there is preferences that allow user to
select map provider. However, on the current development version (Qt) there
is no selection option.

I ran today to similar issue. When running Subsurface from source
directory, a a satellite map is used, from elsewhere quite a basic map gets
used. I just sent a patch for the installation of marbledata, if that is
also your problem...

miika