Visibility ratings

Benjamin nystire at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 02:11:24 UTC 2013

Willem, when did you last sync with the repository? For me, they work in
the version which was in the repository yesterday evening (29/10) at about
20h00 - GMT+2, but they were not working this past Friday - I saw it when I
downloaded a dive on Friday, and tried to set them. In the version from the
28th - downloaded at 11h33 - they still didn't work for me. I'm running
Fedora 19 KDE

Benjamin