Hack Night for Subsurface happened today.

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Thu Oct 31 18:42:30 UTC 2013

Today was a Hacknight for Subsurface, well, actually for e17 and subsurface
sniked into it. :)

I managed to get a UX designer to use, run and test subsurface for about 4h
and also got a few bugs fixeds ( while I was trying to add the edit mode.
btw, tree crashes removed. \o/ ).

But the UX designer gave me a lot to work on, and I really think we should
discuss the things that she drawned upon.

I'll digitalize everything that she did and add a bit of explanation for
everything tomorrow, but the interface will ( if accepted, but since she's
an UX designer and we are mere programmers, I think we should follow her
advice ) change a bit.

Kisses and hugs,

Tomaz