Atomic Cobalt

Jef Driesen jefdriesen at telenet.be
Mon Sep 2 02:42:27 UTC 2013

On 2013-09-01 17:53, Ken wrote:
> I have just purchased an Atomic Cobalt computer. I am trying to
> download my dives to Subsurface but the program can't find the device.
> I don't know what USB port to use in the program. I have tried
> ttyUSB0,ttyUSB1 and I still can't connect. I also am running a virtual
> box in Fedora with Windows XP. I can download to Subsurface in XP
> using the dmesg Vendor and Product ID. Any suggestions?

For the Atomic Cobalt you can just leave the "Device or mount point"
field empty. It's not used. Libdivecomputer will autodetect the Cobalt
using its USB VID/PID.

PS: If the Cobalt is attached to your Windows VM, you have to detach it
from the VM before trying to download from the Linux host system!
Otherwise the Linux host system will not find it.

Jef