Autocomplete broken

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 21:04:55 UTC 2013

I just did a new test with fresh clones (from hohndel.org and github) last
commit being c029cb0a07222b27e3c992da05a1b9181049b555 - Fixed a incorrect
signal that shouldn't be there. Auto-complete does not work for me.

When I check out the commit 2fb2918607ffb857543b9060fd9f18f0d07ab780,
auto-completion works fine.

There is a difference in starting Subsurface as well. With a version where
the auto-completion works, the Dive Notes tab is open on start. On master
the Equipment tab is open at start and auto-completion is not working. Any
ideas how to debug?

miika