Bugfixes for Today

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Sep 9 07:27:51 UTC 2013

On Mon, 2013-09-09 at 10:49 -0300, Tomaz Canabrava wrote:
> Branch: fixOpenFilesBug
>

> Removed Warnings
> Use the same code for command line and gui for file handling
> Fix QString Usage
> Code Cleanup, Tabs instead of Spaces.

I was going to do that anyway. There are a few more coding style issues
that slipped through while I was distracted. :-)

The File Open induced issues that were reported appear to be fixed for
me (but I don't think you could call what I did exhaustive testing).

> Branch moreDivePlanner
>
> Signal that the model changed when editing plan specific information.
> Plug most of the dive planner - non - model stuff.
> Enable the CC SetPoint on the planner, also input bug fix.

This is progressing nicely. And still needs lots more work.

Here's an example: I start planning a dive, so I create a 'node' at
25m / 4min. I then change the gas from air to EAN32. Now I create the
next node at 25m / 34min. That segment should have the gas that I came
in with by default (and not AIR). So the assumption should be that the
diver keeps breathing whatever was the gas she was breathing in segment
right before the new segment...

> good bugs fixeds for today. <3

Certainly. And much appreciated.

All pushed