Greetings everyone

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Sep 10 12:05:39 UTC 2013

On Tue, 2013-09-10 at 15:53 -0300, Luisa Pires wrote:

> I'm Luisa, a graphic designer, and Tomaz invited me to help with the
> UX and UI of subsurface.

Hi Luisa and welcome to the team!

> I've explored it and now I'm doing some studies on what can be
> improved. Please, help me with your ideas.

Excellent!
What kind of input are you looking for?

I am very excited to get design help with Subsurface. I think we are
making progress (one of these days I'll build some old versions for
side-by-side comparisons of just how far we have come), but there is
massive room for improvement.

I hope Tomaz has warned you that this is a challenging crowd. Old
hackers who wouldn't recognize good design if it bit them in the rear
(I'm talking about you, <name redacted>) :-)

(the best part about the last sentence is that about a dozen people will
be convinced that it's their name I removed... except for the person I
had in mind... he will try to figure out, who I was talking about...)

Anyway, welcome and I can't wait to see where you will take us!