Subsurface introduction

Josh Varga vargaj2002 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 15 21:13:18 UTC 2013

I was thinking about contributing to this project, my parents are frequent divers and have a bunch of dive log data. Unfortunately your software doesn't support their data, I think I may have decoded one of their formats.

I was just writing to mention a minor detail, I was following the instructions and noticed that it metions "git clone git.libdivecomputer.org/libdivecomputer" it looks like it should be "git clone git://git.libdivecomputer.org/libdivecomputer"