Qt version first impressions

Henrik Brautaset Aronsen subsurface at henrik.synth.no
Tue Sep 17 22:56:17 UTC 2013

On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 11:11 PM, Thiago Macieira <thiago at macieira.org>wrote:

> That looks like it's using the KDE integration, on a Mac. I have no idea
> what
> the state of KDE support for Mac is these days (I haven't seen Benjamin
> Reed
> post or come to IRC in a while).
>
> Can you remove the KDE plugin from plugins/gui_platform somewhere on your
> system? This should get you native Mac file dialogs, not overridden by KDE.

Do you have an idea what the exact name is?  I cannot find "gui_platform"
anywhere:

$ ls /opt/local/lib/kde4/plugins
designer    imageformats    kauth        marble        script
$ ls /opt/local/share/qt4/plugins/
accessible    codecs        graphicssystems    imageformats    script
bearer        designer    iconengines    qmltooling

Henrik