Continous update of planner

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Sep 19 06:23:02 UTC 2013

On Thu, 2013-09-19 at 10:32 +0200, Robert Helling wrote:
> Hi,
>
> here are two patches that make the planner update its display
> continuously upon moving points including deco (which at least on my
> computer is not too slow to do it on the fly).

The first patch contains a change to macos.c that I believe is already
in master (so it looks like you didn't base this on the latest master).

Also, the first patch adds a change (the dump_tissues() at the end of
restore_deco_state()) that the second patch then removes. Not always a
good sign ;-)

But other than that I think this is neat.

Let's see what Tomaz thinks...

Can you clean up the patch and resend or should I just combine the two,
remove the macos.c part and make it look pretty?