add dive - broken WIP for Tomaz

Robert C. Helling helling at lmu.de
Thu Sep 19 06:24:46 UTC 2013

On Thu, 19 Sep 2013, Dirk Hohndel wrote:

> I simply don't think that's a very nice workflow. This means people MUST
> first edit the profile of the dive, and THEN they can add location,
> buddy, notes, etc. But once they started editing those, they cannot
> easily go back and edit the profile (i.e., depth and duration).

Couldn't we have a way to open any dive in the planner turning all samples
(ok those are a lot for real dives downloaded from computers) into
waypoints? That would solve this "cannot reedit"-problem, wouldn't it?

Best
Robert

                       Scientific Coordinator
print "Just another   Phone: +49 89 2180-4523  Theresienstr. 39, rm. B339
     stupid .sig\n";   http://www.atdotde.de