add dive implementation pushed

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Sep 20 06:56:25 UTC 2013

The time zone thing puzzles me. I thought I did that right in the code (not for add dive but for the planner itself) but the time is off by an hour... And googling really doesn't help... People mostly saying "it's broken in Qt4".

The other thing I need to do is change the widget so that date, time and temperatures become editable. Those aren't in the widget, yet.

/D