Extremely slow Petrel import + crash when saving

Henrik Brautaset Aronsen subsurface at henrik.synth.no
Fri Sep 20 10:38:17 UTC 2013

Jef Driesen wrote:

> Now back to your Mac OS X problem, this Linux failure doesn't get us
> any further of course. I'm afraid the only suggestion I have left is
> to try on Windows.

Wow.

It's been awhile since I've used a Windows machine, and there's
definitely a reason for that.  What a piece of crap that is.  I tried
for an hour with driver updates and whatnot to get bluetooth working.
No go.  So it doesn't seem like I'll be able to verify the Petrel on
Windows, at least not until I can get my hands on a machine where
bluetooth is already working.

Henrik