Dive Trip to introduce Subsurface to our Designer.

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Fri Sep 20 11:05:39 UTC 2013

People,

I'm going this weekend to a dive trip to introduce subsurface and diving to
our designer, Luisa. This means that I'll be mostly offline, but this also
means that I'll have a weekend of brainstorms with her about the current
state and the future of subsurface.

Unfortunately, this means that I'll have little to no time actually coding,
but I'll try to compensate this in the future.

Dirk and all, Please reply with things that you don't like in the GTK2
version of subsurface ( Qt version doesn't count right now since it's
mostly untesting and I'll tackle that with her in the trip. )

And also,
if anybody could be kind to point things that needs fixing to me in this
thread I'd appreciate.

Hugs for all.

Tomaz