crash on opening file selector on mac

Robert C. Helling helling at atdotde.de
Sat Sep 21 12:25:15 UTC 2013

On Sep 21, 2013, at 9:16 PM, Robert C. Helling wrote:

> Hi,
>
> today, for the first time since hearing about subsurface, I have actually been diving. So this is my first attempt to actually log a new dive. Too bad it fails, in various stages:

I found out some more: The failed save upon Command-S was due to the fact, that there was no default file name. I had been calling subsurface with a filename on the command line. Now I have set the default filename and save to that file works with Command-S. Also, upon restart the dives are merged. With the merging, the pre-saturation disappears. So far so good.

Still it crashes upon showing a file selector. And the strange behavior when lacking a default file name I would consider a bug.

Best
Robert

                      Scientific Coordinator
print "Just another   Phone: +49 89 2180-4523  Theresienstr. 39, rm. B339
    stupid .sig\n";   http://www.atdotde.de