More bugs

Robert C. Helling helling at atdotde.de
Sat Sep 21 12:53:18 UTC 2013

Hi,

upon actually using subsurface for a couple of minus, I noticed more bugs of my mac version:

1) The window want to be at the very top of my screen estate. This is particularly annoying since the window is higher than my screen and I have no way to shrink it.

2) When moving the boundary between the info widget and the profile there seems to be a minimum size for the info.

3) Printing opens a print preview window that happens to be empty and offers no possibility to actually print. (I guess printing is not existent in the Qt version?!?)

4) Usually I use my computers with US keyboard layout. If one needs a German umlaut like ä you can usually enter this by pressing "a" and holding it for about a second. This opens a pop-up menu from which you can select the ä (upon many other variations built from "a"). This does not work in subsurface. (BTW it does not in LibreOffice as well which is even more annoying.

Best
Robert

                      Scientific Coordinator
print "Just another   Phone: +49 89 2180-4523  Theresienstr. 39, rm. B339
    stupid .sig\n";   http://www.atdotde.de