More bugs

Henrik Brautaset Aronsen subsurface at henrik.synth.no
Sat Sep 21 13:20:55 UTC 2013

Robert C. Helling wrote:
> upon actually using subsurface for a couple of minus, I noticed more bugs of my mac version:
>
> 1) The window want to be at the very top of my screen estate. This is particularly annoying since the window is higher than my screen and I have no way to shrink it.

I tried shrinking the window before making a screencast for another bug
report, but I realized that it's larger than my silly 1280x800 laptop
screen.  Luckily it's almost always hooked up to an external monitor.

> 4) Usually I use my computers with US keyboard layout. If one needs a German umlaut like ä you can usually enter this by pressing "a" and holding it for about a second. This opens a pop-up menu from which you can select the ä (upon many other variations built from "a"). This does not work in subsurface. (BTW it does not in LibreOffice as well which is even more annoying.

I usually type ä and ü by first pressing ¨ and then a (or u).  But I'm
not on a US keyboard, maybe that's not an option there?

Henrik