MaxOSX problems with DBUS [was: Qt version first impressions]

Henrik Brautaset Aronsen subsurface at henrik.synth.no
Mon Sep 23 11:17:48 UTC 2013

I disagree. Robert found a solution that works now, flawlessly. That's
pretty good. We can concentrate on the other more immediate problems in
Subsurface. We'll have to sort out the ground cause for the dbus dependency
and submit a libmarble package for MacPorts, but that'll take some time.

Henrik

Sent from my phone