MaxOSX problems with DBUS [was: Qt version first impressions]

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 20:21:25 UTC 2013

On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 5:19 AM, Pablo Wolter <pwolter at gmail.com> wrote:

> I did something funny though. I exported all my dives from MacDive to UDCF
> format and imported them into Subsurface … all depths were wrong. I have
> never dove near 300 feet …
>
> I then just export them to XML from MacDive and imported them into
> Subsurface and everything worked fine.
>
> I think the UDCF format export got funny.

Can you send me a dive or two exported to UDCF (from MacDive). And
description of correct depths and if you spot anything else that is
incorrect. I'll take a look in what is wrong. (This sounds strange as UDCF
is always using metric units, so there should not really be much room for
error in metric vs. imperial units.)

miika