dive merge

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Sep 23 22:02:20 UTC 2013

I randomly played around with Subsurface to find little things to add
(I'm sure you are all doing this in your spare time, right?) - and
stumbled across dive merging.

I pushed my implementation but I want someone who actually speaks Qt to
look at the odd way in which I ended up determining if more than 1 dive
is selected.

if (selectionModel()->selection().indexes().count() > 14)

Turns out that selection.indexes() counts all fields and we happen to
have 14 columns... that seems REALLY hackish to me.

Tomaz? Thiago? mgue?

What's the elegant way to do this?