building subsurface 3.1.1 under Kubuntu 13.04

Jens jens.goller at jensgoller.de
Tue Sep 24 23:35:55 UTC 2013

Hi everyone!
I just tried to build Subsurface 3.1.1 and everything ran well except of the last "sudo
make install" command. The only result was an error message:

divelist.c:43:17: Schwerwiegender Fehler: zip.h: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
Kompilierung beendet.

I checked the subsurface folder and its subfolders - especially the "includes" folder -
without finding the metioned "zip.h" file. So I searched the internet for this file and
found the one I've attached to my mail. I copied it into the include folder but didn't
get any better result.

What's the problem?

With lots of thanks in advance and best regards!

Jens

*/Jens Goller/*

Saarlouiser Straße 13
D-15890 Eisenhüttenstadt