Aeris freediving computers (F10/F11)?

Gabriel Rossetti rossetti.gabriel at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 01:08:04 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a Freediving watch computer which I can hook up to my PC
(Linux). I read good reviews on the ones Aeris has, specifically I'm
interested in the F10 v2.

This is my first dive computer so please excuse any dumb questions I may
ask :-). I was wondering how well Subsurface works with freediving
computers (since they are missing the scuba specific functions)?

I saw that Aeris is supported but didn't see those computers specifically
listed. That could either mean nobody has tested, that is isn't supported
or that they all use the same protocol so they are all supported. The "..."
Make me think the later.

Thanks,
Gabriel