CPU hogging in the current master

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 01:39:16 UTC 2013

On 24 September 2013 21:57, Robert C. Helling <helling at atdotde.de> wrote:

> given that the whole TTS calculation is about a hypothetical dive anyway (a dive that is abandoned at this point of time) let me suggest the following patch:
>

> This assumes the TTS is the same as for the last sample if the time since the last calculation of TTS is less than a factor of 1/TTS_ACCURACY (currently 300) than the TTS (i.e. if it takes a long time to the surface we don't have to check every second).

hello,

the patch doesn't seem to apply against 72f0516f6dc3.
tts_lazyness.patch:9: trailing whitespace.
#define TTS_ACCURACY 300
tts_lazyness.patch:10: trailing whitespace.

tts_lazyness.patch:18: trailing whitespace.
        int last_tts;
tts_lazyness.patch:26: trailing whitespace.
                /* We do not recalculate all deco unless significant time passed
 */
tts_lazyness.patch:27: trailing whitespace.
                if ((entry - 1)->stopdepth)
error: patch failed: profile.c:16
error: profile.c: patch does not apply