building subsurface 3.1.1 under Kubuntu 13.04

Chris Lewis chrislewis915 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 05:29:11 UTC 2013

On 25 Sep 2013 12:30, "Jens" <jens.goller at jensgoller.de> wrote:

> Thanks again, Chris, now it works!
>

> One last question I have:
>
> The program works with my wife's Oceanic Veo 2.0 efficiently. But my
Cressi Archimede I is not in the list of compatible computers. Can I help
anyway to make the Archimede I available?

> Best regards
>

> Jens

Jens,

Firstly I'm glad you are now running with Subsurface.

When replying to mailing list posts please ensure that you use the 'reply
to all' function of your email client. That way, the conversation will be
available in the archives for future users to search. If you just 'reply'
then it just goes to me personally. It is also preferred of you don't top
post.

The support for your dive computer comes not from subsurface but from
libdivecomputer. I suggest you start with a new email to the mailing list
with a note appropriate subject so that the people involved in
libdivecomputer can help you.

Regards

Chris