Yearly Statistics Graph

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Sep 25 11:07:54 UTC 2013

On Wed, 2013-09-25 at 14:54 -0300, Luisa Pires wrote:
> Still unfinished, but ready for feedback.

I really like it. Some of the entries will need units (depth,
temperature. The SAC rate needs some more explanation (and a unit) as
there doesn't appear to be a good icon for it - I like the tanks, but
those could also stand for "gases used" (as in which gases) or "total
volume of gas used" (as in how many liter / cuft you breathed).

But this is definitely going in the right direction.
Much appreciated

> PS: Amazing weekend, thanks for the dive, Tomaz.

Tomaz is amazing. On so many levels.