ComboBox oddities..

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Thu Sep 26 13:00:58 UTC 2013

Linus,

One last thing, as I`m unable to hve that bug even when logged on a gtk
enviroment ( xfce) . can you put:

    qDebug() << application->style()->objectName();

at line 99 of qt-gui.cpp and give me that output?
I`m running subsurface with Oxygen and Gtk+ themes and from your
screenshoot, the Gtk+ theme looks a bit different from what I have. don`t
know if it`s something related to Gnome3 or something.