Update Checking

Thiago Macieira thiago at macieira.org
Wed Apr 2 08:32:54 PDT 2014

Em qua 02 abr 2014, às 09:56:08, Joshua Joseph escreveu:
> Hi Dirk,
>
> See the attached updated patch, I hope it is OK. I am still working on the
> OS detection feature.

Hi Josh

We'll work on the OS detection feature together. I need to finish the patches
for Qt 5.4. Once that is done, we can backport the changes into subsurface.

On the patch itself, it looks good, except that it leaks memory: you never
delete the UpdateManager object and you'll recreate it whenever you try to
check again. I also recommend using the QNetworkAccessManager singleton you
can access via WebServices::manager().

      PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
      E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358